Saturday, January 29, 2005

Haizz...
It's been so lonely 4 me,nobody knew.i kept it inside my heart ol dis while and naw im here blogging jus to throw ol dis feelings away.i may appear happy on the outside bt inside,my heart is breaking slowly apart.Everyone else that i knew is so occupied in their own lives.They are so happy.They have their own friends,own bz life.Why cant i live like them,how i envy them.
M i unapproachable or ugly dat nobody seems to know i exist?M i dat bad?Maybe this is ol fate.
Naw i can onli turn to my dearest mum.She was the one who has always been there 4 me fr im stil small til naw.She may be strict or stern on me,bt i knew deep inside she cares abt me.Sayang mama.
Bt still,deep inside,my heart is crying...



Fifie

FiFiEdAuS was able to feel at 11:16 AM

Better Man

++ You All Say ++

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)






My Peepss
Sabby
Yann
Renny
Aidah
Ayu
Rezza
Lann
Smiley Indera
Taufiq Z
Madi



My Fave Sites
blogger
blogskins
friendster
MTV Asia
Gettyimages
Singapore Idol
WWE
World Soccer


archives