Friday, October 29, 2004

What a week it has been..
1st,i juz got 2 noe dat my family aint gona celebrate dis year's hari raya,which means no visiting of nenek soyah n nyayi.Which oso means staying at hm during dat whole dae.The reason:my family's goin bankrupt.Im reli so sad,wish i kud do sumtin abt it..
2nd,its been a while since i last being nice 2 my gerfren.We bof been fighting n arguing dese few daes,coz i kudnt undrstd her enaf.Deres jus too much differences between us.She blamed me 4 being too petty n childish but i reli cant help it,its jus wat i fil.I even wanted 2 leave bt she held me bak.Miss dos daes when we kud jus stay hapi n laugh 2getha.But too bad certain tings jus cant be 4gotten.Ive changed.
3rd,my family's goin bankrupt.My dad's boss cheated him of his pay,which i fil is reli pathetic n cruel.N my dad's contract wif dat johor company gona expire in late december.I jus dunoe wat's gona hapen in future.Dis week ive started 2 pay my own expenses,lyk my hp bills n concessions pass.N my mum has stop giving me allowance 4 my own use.Money has always been a problem 4 me n my family.I jus dunoe wats gona hapen when my dad's out of job.
4th n da last,ive jus got my bfd ca result,which i got a pathetic 36/50..Where's my consistency?Fr 48 to 36,a fall of 12 marks.Bt i cant be blamed,i jus got too many problems in my mind dat i kudnt concentrate well.Im so sad,i wana do my best but tis tym i kudnt.I jus hope i can go 2 poly nxt year.
Naw im so sad n confused.Shud i leave n jus 4get ol dos problems to pursue my own dreams n hapiness? But i cant.I noe i hav a responsibility as a son,a brother,a fren,a student and a boyfren.
As a guy,i jus wish god kud give me d strength n enthusiasm 2 fight n solve dos problems.



Fifie

FiFiEdAuS was able to feel at 7:51 PM

Better Man

++ You All Say ++

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)






My Peepss
Sabby
Yann
Renny
Aidah
Ayu
Rezza
Lann
Smiley Indera
Taufiq Z
Madi



My Fave Sites
blogger
blogskins
friendster
MTV Asia
Gettyimages
Singapore Idol
WWE
World Soccer


archives